Light Jax Pink Week: October 1-8, 2023
Florida Blue Tower and Acosta Bridge in background
Join Pink Ribbon Jax and local businesses, landmarks and residences – including Acosta Bridge, Baptist Health, Daily’s Place, FIS, Florida Blue, Jacksonville University, Lions Fountain, Mayo Clinic, and many more – by turning exterior lights pink this October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Light Jax Pink is a visual testament of support to thousands of families battling this disease who feel isolated and invisible. Through lighting, we collectively say, you are not alone – the Jacksonville community is behind you, even when you can’t see us.
How to Participate
- If you have exterior LED lighting, simply turn it pink!
- If you have clear flood lights, place Rosco pink gel filters over the instruments and secure with duct tape (we suggest Deep Pink, Neon Pink or Broadway Pink)
- If you can’t turn exterior lights pink, get creative with the interior
- Acknowledgment of your support on PinkRibbonJax.org
- Thank You posts on social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Access to a digital photo(s) of your business lit pink
- Inclusion in media coverage of Light Jax Pink 2023
- Opportunity to make a heartfelt impact in the community
Together, we can make sure every person has a fighting chance to survive breast cancer!
LIGHT JAX PINK 2023 participants
501 Riverside Avenue
Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center
Baptist Medical Center Beaches
Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
Jaguar Land Rover Jacksonville
Lions Fountain, San Marco Square
Lyon & Wright, Salon & Glossery
Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville
One Ocean Resort & Spa
Painting with a Twist, Fruit Cove
Painting with a Twist, Ponte Vedra
Pink Ribbon Jax Breast Center at Baptist Medical Center Beaches
Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery, Ponte Vedra
The Ridley Apartments
Water Street Garage
Participant listing as of September 20, 2023